$114K+ Gross Profit Potential 4BR/2BA
OFF MARKET ST PAUL
HIGHLAND PARK HOME
767 Lexington Pkwy S – St Paul, MN 55105
4 BR / 2 BA / 1.5 Car Garage / 2,300+ SF / .20 Acres
AS IS – Move-In Ready Value
Zestimate® $327K+ | Redfin Est. $317K+ | Trulia Est. $327K+
Highland Park Home Details
>> MORE PHOTOS HERE <<
Unique Highland Park Project In St Paul
2,300 SF with 4 BR / 2 BA / 1.5 Car Garage /
Built 1920 & Add on in 2011/ .20 Acres
Could easily be 5+ BR/ 4 BA / 3+ Car Garage
(See Dream Plans in Photos)
- Roof was done in 1997, other parts in 2001 in the rear and new addition was done in 2011
- Main level living room
- Formal dining room with fireplace
- Sunken family room with glass solarium
- Main level living room and lower level family room with gas fireplaces
- Newly remodeled kitchen, laminate flooring & new windows
- New boiler heat system with in-floor heating and copper plumbing
- Just down the parkway from Trader Joe’s / Lots of great restaurants close by
- Kowalski’s and Whole Foods are a 3-minute drive away
- Wooded area behind home…lots of wildlife!
- Friendly neighborhood with nearby parks and walking/biking path
- Finish the 1st floor
- Update upper bathroom
- Finish basement
- Stairs to new lower level addition
- Exterior work
- Paving driveway all the way
- Major rehab required for the “Dream Plan” (See ideas in Photos)
- BUY for $241,000K / PUT $80K in / ARV of $435K+ = $114K+ in Potential Profit!
- DREAM PLAN: BUY for $241,000 / PUT $220K+ in (See Plans) / ARV of $795K+ = $334,000 in Potential Profit!
FOR MORE INFO
CALL, TEXT or EMAIL Marty to RSVP:
Martin Turner is a agent with National Realty Guild
Some of our properties are occupied. Please do not disturb occupants. For access and more information or questions about the property contact our agent.
$5,000 Non-Refundable Earnest Money Required to Secure Property with all offers.
If you are currently working with a client, and wish to receive commission, please note that the wholesale price does not include your commission.
You may want to negotiate a commission with your client separate from the wholesale price or you may adjust the wholesale price upwards to include your commission.
There is no listing agreement in place, therefore, no cooperation policy applies to this transaction and at this time the above property will not appear on any retail market listing services.
* PropertyInvestmentMN.com is a website brand owned and controlled by Property Investment Enterprises, LLC., and all properties listed herein are owned or under contract by Property Investment Enterprises, LLC or in a joint venture agreement. Property Investment Enterprises, LLC is in the business of acquiring properties and selling wholesale to investors.
** A contract on the property is being marketed, and may not currently be owned by Property Investment Enterprises, LLC. However, Property Investment Enterprises, LLC has an equitable interest in the property and will be closing or assigning it’s interest on the property prior to closing. Property Investment Enterprises, LLC is not a real estate brokerage and does not represent buyers or sellers, nor does it receive commissions of any kind. Property Investment Enterprises, LLC is represented by National Realty Guild and licensee Martin Turner to facilitate all its’ transactions and state forms are used in all sales. Property will not be considered under contract until signed contract and deposit is received by the title company with all contingencies removed. Sales Price is net to Property Investment Enterprises, LLC.
*** Property Investment Enterprises, LLC (PIE) has exclusively relied upon the information listed within the County Assessors and Property Tax office to determine all measurements including lot size, square footage, number of bathrooms, number of bedrooms, number of rooms, zoning, permitted and prohibited uses, construction materials, parking, year of construction, and all other pertinent data relating to the physical improvements and land area of the subject property. Investor acknowledges and accepts that PIE makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whatsoever, as to the actual conditions that may exist within or around the property. Investor acknowledges that it has conducted its own investigation of these facts and due diligence. Investor will verify all material facts including square footage and is purchasing the subject property based upon its own conclusions. Investor expressly acknowledges that it is purchasing the property in “as is, where is” condition. All properties are subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, cancellation.